Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Updated information on my website www.pikespeakcounseling.com

Welcome to the Pikes Peak Counseling blog. My name is Amy Gorton (fka Amy Maddox), MAEd.Coun., LPC, CSPT. I have a private counseling practice in Parker, Colorado which focuses on children, teens and families. I specialize in Child and Adolescent Counseling but also work with adults and families in a therapeutic setting.

A variety of issues that I work with include but are not limited to:
*Trauma
*Grief and loss
*Self-esteem
*Social skills training
*ADD/ADHD
*Behavior management
*Parenting skills
*Pre-teen and teen issues
*Family-related issues

*School-related issues
Please feel free to check out my website. I hope that you find the information that I provide helpful to your specific needs. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an Initial Consultation.

I will be updating this blog with any classes or workshops I am offering so please sign up for the rss feed to be notified immediately of any new offerings.

Best Regards,

Amy Gorton, MAEd.Coun., LPC, CSPT

Pikes Peak Counseling, LLC
12900 Stroh Ranch Way
Suite 220
Parker, Colorado 80134
720.244.0899


pikespeakcounseling@yahoo.com